Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.24.20

Well me and my TP are officially on lock down.




I heard this on the radio first thing this morning. It seemed appropriate.

What is For Dinner? 
Chicken patty on bun, corn, french fries and store bought cookies

Saw cooking meme referred to figuring out what to have for dinner like the show -- Chopped . On Chopped they give you all these weird ingredients and you have to make something edible with all the ingredients. Cooking kinda feels like that.

What are My Co-Workers Doing?

Unfortunately I had to venture out with my oldest for his groceries. It was a ghost town pretty much.

My youngest manned the couch. He convinced me to watch way to Much Tiger King (Netflix) My review below.

Project of the Day

Spent way to much time watching Tiger King on Netflix. I decided everyone is a criminal on the show and I really liked what the one employee said at the end, that not one animal was saved or helped in all of this. This documentary has criminals, drugs, tigers, lions, murderers, polygamy and con men.

Need to know what happened from all the people in Tiger King check out the Vanity Fair Article

No comments:

Post a Comment