Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.25.20



This made me smile so I thought I would share. It seemed like something appropriate for the Daily Roll
Graphic by the Practical Scrapper

What are my co-workers doing?
Finally saw the school plan for school work for my Junior in High School.  I had him take an accuplacer practice exam. This is same exam he will be taking to enroll in community college. He was working on the math sections. I have some other ideas as well that I will be implementing in the next couple of days

My oldest spent some time writing some fan fiction and riding his scooter.

What is for dinner? #1 Question at my house

Breakfast Burritos and canned fruit

PROJECT OF THE DAY
Bedroom Office with Playground View
I had moved my office up to my bedroom to get away from some of the chaos. BUT my husband is on his way home so now I need to relocate back to my messy desk.

Emily Henderson was showing some of her teams work at home situations and other ideas if you find yourself needed to improve your office. I was actually pretty inspired  Need A Better WFH Setup and Real Work From Home Office Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment