Monday, March 23, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.22.20

It's another day in paradise if you know what I mean. May your TP roll stash be strong.

What's For Dinner?

Ham Steak and Hash Browns with pineapple (the people approved)

Went and did some grocery shopping yesterday. There was a bit of a ghost town feel. Couldn't get any flour. That might put a curb on some baking. There were proteins available not much chicken. There was a bit of beef. I couldn't get hamburger patties. 

What are my co-workers doing?
It really seems like they are doing the big fat nothing. I did have one help me breakdown some cardboard recycle and the youngest completed his English homework

Projects of the Day

After
I am determined to work on clearing the kitchen counters. For some reason blogger won't let me place the pictures in the order I want but you get the gist. It looks better

Before


Finished the Census - Yeah Me




No comments:

Post a Comment