Friday, March 20, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.20.20

INSPO

I heard this yesterday and you know what it is a great day to be alive. Once our fog burned off it was a beautiful day outside. Next week rain so all us Pacific Northwest people were soaking up the sun. Went for a nice long walk

Like to color - Check out Alisa Burke's Free Coloring Pages

What is for Dinner?
Not my favorite question lately. Going easy with pre packaged orange chicken.

Orange Chicken, jasmine rice and broccoli.
Baking Sesame Bread (Bread Machine)

My son's favorite homemade bread is Braided Semolina Bread from Foodie with a Family - Can made with bread machine, stand mixer or hand. Easy to follow directions. It makes 2 braids

* I don't know about you all but my perishables inventory is getting a little low. I wish I had bought more junk food on Monday at the grocery store.With 2 basically teenagers, all the good snacks ARE gone. For junk food we are down to ritz crackers and tortilla chips. My oldest keeps offering me really gross granola bars from his own stash. I am not that desperate!!

My friend Carol has restarted her cooking blog Carol's Cookbook . She is an amazing scratch home cook. Check out her blog

What are My Co Workers Doing
I am now going to refer to my children as co-workers because it is funny.

I wish one would put on pants. He is apparently goal less today.

My more seasoned employee wants to leave the house. He rode with me to the Post Office to pick up some mail from the post office box. We took the long way home.

The Art of Noticing



So Foggy this morning. Love how the sun is up. You can find other entries in Ali Edwards week of "Art of Noticing" at the #aeartofnoticing on Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment