Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.15.20

I decided to start a new series Daily Roll from the Honeypot. Since we are in a self imposed lock down due to school being shutdown until April 24th. I thought I would share my journal/interesting links/and what the heck is happening here at the honeypot. I hope you will find some helpful stuff but mostly I hope you can laugh with me. 

The Practical Scrapper had free Covid-19 Project Life Cards. I made this in Project Life. 
My children are unimpressed with my new series.What are my children doing? My oldest son(21) is in college and next week is FINALS. So he is studying for his online finals. My younger son(17) is trying to get over a sinus cold. So he is basically lounging around playing on his computer. I did get him to learn some piano.

The Art of Noticing - Photo/Scrapbooking Project starts on Monday via Ali Edwards. I am looking forward to participating. I will be sharing here and on Instagram. Ali is also offering some free word art 
Ali Edwards Design 
What's on the agenda today

Laundry- I am great at washing. I suck at putting away

Soup-Chicken Rice Soup Easy  - Boiled up my whole chicken to make broth.Using most of chicken for a dish for next week



Sunrise

What I listened to 
Bible Binge Podcast- Introduction to Esther
Shannon Martin recommended this podcast. I love their style. Think fun and more pop culture references.

***For of you not interested in religious podcast let me recommend these below which I have listened to recently

Beautiful Anonymous -
Prison Bound
Beautiful Followups - 15 months in Prison 

Reply All
The Case of the Missing Hit - Ever get a song stuck in your head and then google it because you only know three lines of the song.

Lastly, I don't know about you all but later in the day my anxiety creeps in. I get tired of my people. I am hoping the wind dies down later this week and we can get out of our house for a walk for a change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment