Saturday, March 21, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.21.20

Graphic from Practical Scrapper
The world definitely seems topsy turvey.  May your Toilet Paper Roll be on correctly. Below is my daily journal for the day. Hopefully you can laugh at me in the new reality we live in.

#1 Question : What is For Dinner?
Turkey Meat Balls and spaghetti with garlic bread

How is your pantry and freezer looking? It is a legit question, am I right!

What Are My Co-Worker Doing?
As little as possible it appears. One spent all day pantless despite numerous protests from me.

Good news is my Hubby and number 1 back up is headed home from his job assignment.

INSPO


Sad to hear of Kenny Rogers death. My Mom and Dad are big Kenny Rogers fans so I grew up listening to that kind of music. It is the soundtrack of my early childhood. I love Dolly's and Kenny's friendship.

PROJECTS

So beautiful out I worked on some weeding. Yesterday I had some old seeds so I started those in my little tray greenhouse. If they sprout, it will be fabulous. Something I know about myself is my spring garden self is full of hope and my August garden self has usually petered out.

I heard some seeds are scarce as Toilet Paper. Homesteaders of America is going to be starting a YouTube series on Monday How to Grow food. Is this going to start a modern day Victory Garden movement? Grow A Victory Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment