Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Daily Roll 3.22.20


Wrote this outside my kitchen window on the patio. Just a reminder that we can do this.

What is for Dinner? 
Brats and Peas

Last night before bed made Overnight Baked Oatmeal. You mix it up and keep in refrigerator and bake in the morning. It is really delicious.

What are my co workers doing?
My youngest worked on laundry. Sunday is his laundry day and HE WORE PANTS. Not sure what the special occasion was.

My oldest was going a bit stir crazy. So I took him to the graveyard to scooter. It was my 2nd walk of the day. It really wasn't warm enough for shorts but he is an adult - live and learn. Oh he also had on sandals his preferred footwear as well.



Project of the Day
I have decided I have too much stuff on my kitchen counters for the amount of baking/cooking I am doing. I also am disinfecting daily or even more frequently these high touch surfaces and I want to do that more quickly and efficiently. I made it halfway.  I still have the island to work on.

I walked over 17,000 steps today. I am tired and sore. I saw a snake. Snakes are really good at social distancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment