Sunday, December 18, 2022

Weekly Roll

 

Linky Love

If you get into a fight, don't take your helmet off. We're looking for smart football players, not dumb ones. In the interest of time, don't get into any more fights today. - Mike Leach

Mike Leach Quotes - He is legend. Washington exposed me to him, and I always loved hearing his interviews because you never knew what he was going to say.

James's Beard Amazing Persimmon Bread - This is very tasty. Persimmon Bread is one of Nonna's favorites. This did not disappoint but changing it to boozy persimmon bread. 

Inappropriate Thoughts


I won't lie. I will stick my head in any cut out. Just ask my best friend. These were at Lights on the Pecos. You ride a boat along the Pecos and view the Christmas lights, unfortunately it was cancelled due to high winds. 


Deep Thoughts

It has been a week. So, I leave you with this thought below



No comments:

Post a Comment