Sunday, December 11, 2022

Weekly Roll

 



Earlier in the week, the weather was wonderful. So, we walked our downtown area to see the city lights.

Linky Love

Damask Love's Soft Reindeer wreath - Oh my gosh this is so cute and really not that expensive of a wreath craft

The Shabby Creek Cottage spin on a book paperbag snowflake - vintage style. I know another SNOWFLAKE.  I can't help myself.

Inappropriate Thoughts


We just can't compete with our neighbor's giant programed tree and 8 inflatables. Our inside the window lights with giant popsicle is no match for that display. I really need to get a better picture of it. This side view doesn't do it justice.



HOWEVER, my best friend sent us a giant inflatable dinosaur. I can't believe how excited that we all were about this. This really made me ridiculously happy. My youngest son named him Keith. Of course, there had to be some shenanigans.



No comments:

Post a Comment