Saturday, December 31, 2022

50 Sun Project Wrap Up and New Project

 


I thought I would just sum of this project of taking 50 sunrise and sunset photos. I did complete the mission.  I would do a few things differently in hindsight. Most of that was administrative.  



I would have created a separate file and labeled those photos.  I took a lot more than 1 photo of each sunrise and sunset. It made things complicated

I would have made better plans for different locations.  This is not as easy as it sounds at first. It is surprisingly hard to get really good photos that are slightly different each time.

BIGGEST Surprise

                                                                            photo by BT

I loved how so many people sent me sunrise/sunset photos - my best friend, husband, sister.  This turned into so much more. By the way their photos were quite frankly way better than mine. 

Photo by my Husband

                                                                    photo by MF (sister)

                                                    photo by TT (sister from another Carol)

NEW PROJECT

New Year so I thought new project. This is going to be a little different type of project.  I am really interested in getting better at genealogy, so this project is going to involve 52 ancestors but in reality, it is going to be 13 ancestors.  I would like to research 13 of my ancestors and come up with a better way to write about them and share the information. The tentative name is going to be the DEAD FILES but not like the show. I will be sharing details in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment