Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Popsicle Snowflake


 I got a flake thing. I love popsicle snowflakes. At my old house, I had them in the large front windows. I love how graphic they are.  


However, the snowflakes did not make the move.  I had them since at least 2012.  Each year I ended up regluing some of them.  This time for the new house, I wanted to make a slightly bulkier sturdier snowflake so hopefully it would hold up better.  


I used giant, mini, and jumbo popsicle sticks with a wood round. All supplies were from Walmart.  You can get the regular popsicle sticks from Dollar Tree. I struggled a bit. I destroyed my first two versions. I finally had my husband get the hub just right. It was all about the math. Uggh! After that I was able to build the rest. 





I painted it white with craft paint. I was going to spray paint but it was really windy at the time.





Popsicle Snowflake Wreath


No comments:

Post a Comment