Sunday, December 4, 2022

Weekly Roll

 

Linky Love

Modern Mrs Darcy Cookie Exchange - find some new cookie recipes

Magnetic Snowflake Building Kit - This is really cute DIY.

Inappropriate Thoughts

This above is what my children was my best Christmas decorating move. Of all the Christmas decorating I have done. This is what they like best. Yep, stockings hung from a dresser turned TV stand.  All the stockings were made by Nonna. 

Deep Thoughts

This quote below was in my horoscope. I don't put much thought into horoscopes. I usually read for the entertainment value. However, this quote stuck with me.

Anger is the purest form of care. The internal living flame of anger always illuminates what we belong to, what we wish to protect, and what we are willing to hazard ourselves for. - David Whyte

No comments:

Post a Comment