Monday, December 5, 2022

House to Home - Doors Off China Cabinet

 I had mentioned to my husband that I thought it would be easier to paint and do anything in this cabinet if the glass sliding doors were removed. The glass doesn't slide very well. I asked him how hard it would be to remove them. I have decided to put off painting this until the first of the year. It is a PROJECT. I woke up last Friday to the glass removed. It was such a nice surprise. I removed the black panels I used at Halloween in the back part of the cabinet. I miss them but not very festive.



Just a little bit of coffee and tree decor. I love me some trees. I can't believe that my tree collection has grown. I have battery powered tea lights on remote in houses. 



I think the bottle brush trees look good in the coffee grinder. 



Not quite satisfied with the bottom shelf so I will probably mess around with it a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment