Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 26

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday on an actual TUESDAY (sorry to shout!)

Week 26th found us finding more State Park Caches to fill in our State Park GeoTour Passport.  All of these parks were in highly urban areas.  IT was neat to find rather large state parks here. We now have 17 stamps. We ended the week by tearing down our playground.  It has been a little of 9 years.  We hope to build a smaller swing set as our boys are older. Right now it is a mess but it is going to be great. We also managed to fit in another geocache find on Saturday after our demolition of the playground at the local community college.



Materials Used
I ran out of my favorite Design G Page Protectors so I am trying out a We R page protector.  It is just so-so for me. I am going back to my favorite Design G.

The circle on the slide photo was a freebie from the Queen of Quirk from the way back.

1 comment:

  1. The white type on your photos is a great way to add your details. I rarely remember to do that before sending off to Costco for printing but it's such a great look.

    ReplyDelete