Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 14


I am joining The Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday.  Check out everybody's Project Life. 

This week was my kids spring break.  I would like to say we did REALLY exciting things but the reality was there weren't any fancy spring break trips. It was me just hanging with my peeps. That being said I ended up with a 3 page spread. 

We had a unique egg hunt. The bunny didn't hide the eggs. He hid the baskets.  He was one tricky bunny. The kids were really surprised they had to follow the yellow ribbon over and under things to retrieve their baskets. The cards are from A Vegas Girl At Heart.  I downloaded them and added my journaling in Photoshop Elements.


We went hiking on Easter. I can't remember a nicer Easter day than this one. It was beautiful outside.  I used the Design G photo protector, again.  The journal cards are part of the Project Life: Cobalt Edition.
Lastly is my layout for our Spring Break week.  The journal card - This made me smile is one I made in Photoshop Elements along with the chalkboard Spring Break card.. Photo Protector is Project Life Design G.  The large Journal card is from Project Life: Cobalt Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment