Monday, January 28, 2013

Send Some Love - Valentine Remailing

 
I really love Valentine's Day.  I grew up in the Sweetheart City of Loveland, CO.  My parents were married on Valentine's Day in Loveland.  This year is their 43 year anniversary. It is part of my DNA to be fond of Valentine's Day. If  you want to do something really special for your Valentine, have your Valentine re-mailed from the Sweetheart City.  It will get the VIP treatment of a special cache and special postmark.  (Maybe I should be their marketing director.) Yes, it takes a little pre-planning but it shows you really love your Valentine.

Here are the details:
Pre Address and Pre Stamp all Valentine's
Enclose them in a larger 1st Class Envelope and Address them as follows:

Postmaster -Attention Valentine
446 E 29th St
Loveland, CO 80538-9998

The Valentine's need to be received NO LATER THAN February 8th if their destination is somewhere in the US. More details can be found at the Loveland Chamber of Commerce.

I usually send out twice as many Valentine's as Christmas Cards.  They are usually homemade but not always.  This year I am going the route of semi- homemade.  Is that custom?  Anyways, send some love this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment