Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Life - Week 4

I am linking up with Project Life Tuesday.  Check out all the wonderful Project Life Posts. This is my first time linking up.

Oh, week 4 brought lots of geocaching.  The first page I did was our Geocaching Day on MLK day. We ventured up to Canada to do some geocaching.  We did two earthcaches and 2 regular caches. Two of the cards are from Project Life Cobalt Edition and the "One For The Record" I made in Photoshop Elements.

My other page included the more cards from the Cobalt Edition. It mainly featured our weekend. My hubby took Hummer 2, h2, challenge at a local restaurant that had him eating a 2 lb. hamburger in 17 minutes with the fries as well. IT makes my stomach ache just thinking about it.

My favorite picture is the "How to Look for A Geocache".  Somehow, my hubby doesn't appreciate it.
I always can't believe how fast these Project Life Layouts are to put together.  Yes, I could do more complicated layouts but this style really suits me.

Here are my previous week links
week 1
week 2 and 3

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee! I see why that would be your favorite picture! :D Great job on your spread for this week, I'm glad you linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geocaching looks like so much fun. I can't wait till my boys are old enough to try it with us.
    Love your favorite picture! LOL.

    ReplyDelete