Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Facts

photo taken March 12, 2009
Ok, this is a shameless steal from someone else's blog but they do Friday facts AND this Saturday so not quite the same, right. :)

Thankful for: I am so glad my hubby is back for a few days and has a long weekend. I am also glad that I played hooky with Mrs Epi on Friday and saw Slum Dog Millionaire. I can see why that film was voted best picture. It was a visually very appealing film and what a story line.
Inspired by: I really love the felt flower bouquet's that Princess Lasertron does. I made a few blooms last night. Mine are no where the quality of hers but it is sure fun.

Looking forward to: We are going to see Lion King in Seattle. Nonna got us tickets. It is so exciting. We got Pappy a Lion King book to read so he would know how the story would go.

Reading: I just finished the 3rd book in the Twlight series by Stephanie Meyer. Book Club is meeting next week to discuss "The Absolutely True Story of a Part Time Indian." I also finished Accidential Tourist which is our next book club book. We are behind a few discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment