Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Daily Roll 4.7.20

graphic from Practical Scrapper
Anyone else screen shot all the funny memes. Well, I have been and putting it into Project Life. In case you didn't know Project Life is a free scrapbooking app. It is pretty fabulous. It works for apple and android. I might have a bit of a screen shot problem.



What is for Dinner?

Hamburgers
Fries
Beans

End of the Roll

Kitchen Clutter - Emily Henderson. I talked about that a little here as well. Is there anything in your kitchen set up that is driving you crazy?  I had too much on my counters. I needed to eliminate some items from the counter top like a Keurig I didn't use. I am wiping these down a lot more and every evening I am wiping all high touch surfaces with Lysol so having a lot of stuff I need to move every night is annoying.




No comments:

Post a Comment