Thursday, April 9, 2020

Daily Roll 4.9.20 Lost Day Edition

I have officially lost track of what day of the week it is. It is all blending together here at the Honeypot Bunker. I wished my friend Happy Birthday today but it is actually tomorrow.

What is for Dinner?
Carne Asada on Tortillas with all the toppings (lettuce, sour cream, tomato, avocado)
Corn

What I have been working on?
I have been feeling pretty creative. Maybe I am finally adjusting to this quarantine.


Yesterday I made some homemade cards. I have a cricut. My cutting blade is pretty dull but my cricut can draw. It's a case of we have the TECHNOLOGY.

I also broke through a brick wall I had on my Ancestry.com tree. I love that when that happens. I also have finished the prompt 52 ancestors: Water. There is a legend about my 6th great grandfather Basil Pranther. Check out that post here


I am working on a graduation photo book - "Called Good Bad Advice"  It is going to have a lot of my funny t-shirt and letter board pictures.

Last of the Roll

Tigger King Is A Wild Ride. And Largely Misleading - Like Duh!  I think the majority who watch this think that. I think Outside magazine gives Carol Baskins a pass on a lot. I am not sure that she isn't any better than the rest. But they do make some valid points.






No comments:

Post a Comment