Thursday, April 30, 2020

Daily Roll 4.30.20

More decking to be done today. We finished and by we I mean my Husband and Son finished the main deck 2 weeks ago. Now they are working on hot tub landing and landing for the slider. Good Times!

My Mom had some surgery today. She had a stent put in. It went well. It is a scary time to have a surgery. I always so grateful to my friends and family for the positive thoughts and prayers. I firmly believe those have an impact.

END OF THE ROLL

I thought I would include some dinner inspiration. I think these are budget friendly and can be made ahead as well.

I made Creamy Chicken Shells.
***shells are flexible for all kinds of fillings. And as a plus I could easily find shells on my grocery store shelf. Pasta is still can't be found in great quantities in our area.

Chicken Broccoli Stuffed Shells - Aubrey Swan  (I think these would be able to be frozen too.)

Big Batch Meatballs and Meatloaf - from Carol's Cookbook.  This is a great make ahead idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment