Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Daily Roll 4.21.20 Mystery Quick Bread


Well yesterday we had mystery quick bread from the freezer. I believe it was zucchini pineapple. It tasted good but didn't slice very well. There were crumbs everywhere. It was a case of we need some dessert, what is this unlabeled bread. It was a decent surprise.

I thought I would give some links to my favorite quick breads that are more successful. All of these freeze really well. I like making large batches and freezing. I also frequently make them as mini loaves too.

Orange Rhubarb Breakfast Bread - Taste of Home
Pineapple Carrot Bread- Taste of Home
Quick Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Bulk Batch Zucchini Bread - Good Cheap Eats
Dole Classic Banana Bread
Large Family Banana Bread - Raising Arrows




No comments:

Post a Comment