Thursday, April 2, 2020

Daily Roll 4.2.20

It's Thursday? Right. The days are blending together. Remember when your mom gave you days of the week underwear. That could come in handy about right now.


 

What is for Dinner at the "Quarantine Cafe"?
Started the morning with NO plan not a good idea. Only have defrosted ground turkey.
We added ramen to this

Turkey Surprise

What are my co-workers doing?

My youngest did some English and manned the couch. His band director sent out a assignment to record a video playing the school fight song. I wonder if our dog, Tigger, will be featured as he loves to sign along.

Oldest son did some banking today. He has been busy writing and gaming.


Project of the Day





My husband finished the bathroom shelves. It will be a few days before I can put anything on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment