Monday, April 6, 2020

Daily Roll 4.6.20 Spring Break

really old picture
Deep from the Honeypot Bunker spring break has begun for my youngest.


What is for Dinner?

Roast Beef Sandwiches
Balsamic Butter Noodles with Asparagus - Recipe from Ciderpress Lane. First time making going to give it a shot. It was delicious but kids not fans but more for my Husband and I.

What are my Co-Workers Doing?


Youngest worked on deck deconstruction. Word came that there is no in person school for the rest of the school year maybe not in the fall either. 

Oldest went to the grocery store with me. (More about that below) We had ordered him a new scooter. The brand is Lucky. It is a pro scooter. It was his lucky day!

Husband went to work as essential personnel.

Today's Deep Thoughts

It is really weird to que up for a line to get into the grocery store. It is mostly a silent line. It feels really strange and eerie. It feels wrong. I understand the need. Both my son and I had on masks. It was good while we were outside. They keep your face warm. I would say about 65% of people were wearing them. I thought that was encouraging. I got really overheated towards the end of my shop. My oldest had a really hard time with it both the line and just that it was a change. I thought the store was less stocked than last Monday. It was so overwhelming.


No comments:

Post a Comment