Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Daily Roll 4.7.20

My Picture of the Pink Moon
My Husband's Picture of Pink Moon

Nonna's Picture of the Pink Moon 

What is for Dinner?

Spinach Tortellini Soup inspired by Joann Gaines
Semolina Bread (made yesterday)

This meal was several days in the making as I made the broth from a whole chicken yesterday. My husband can't have garlic and onion which is contained in most commercial broths.

End of the Roll

I haven't put any COVID-19 information on this blog because I think we have enough of that information out in the universe but I read something in regards to COVID-19 and autism. Because this information is not widely circulated I am going to post here - Possible Autistic Vulnerability to COVID -19. I live with an autistic person and I am their caregiver. It is good to be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment