Saturday, April 4, 2020

Daily Roll 4.4.20

Reporting from the Honeypot Bunker

This song is totally stuck in my head. I believe this is Saturday. Everything is blending together.

What is for Dinner?

Chicken Shells that I froze about a week ago 
some single servings of lasagna that has been in the freezer for a while
One Child didn't like those choices so had fish sticks and cheese sticks


Finally baked up some of that fundraising cookie dough my husband keeps buying. We clearly have a problem here. All the boxes were half full. One only had 6 dough pieces in it. OYE!

Starting to plan ahead for my grocery shopping trip for Monday. Easter is coming up so I want to really plan things out. I have a low quality frozen ham in my freezer that I have had for a while. So I am going to find a way to doctor that thing up. Check out Jessica Fisher's Small Easter Celebrations. As always, Jessica has some good suggestions.

Just Because

Check out Rainbows in the Darkness. Just so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment