Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Daily Roll 4.22.20

Eleanor Roosevelt Quote
It is a rainy day in the Pacific Northwest. Perfect day for baking or reading. I am having a little trouble in my reading life. I prefer physical books and all the books I want to check out as e-books are checked out. I looked up 7 books and none of them are e-books in my library system. Yes, I have a stack a books that I could read but as a first world problem I am not interested in those books currently. So I did what any quarantined human would do and decided to bake. The recipe below was part of a Reddit thread and caught on like wild fire. 

Baking Project

This is my ode to my Canadian friends. The recipe is from a Canadian Cookbook. Decided to tackle the 5 Roses Peanut Butter Bread. I made a double batch. On both batches increased peanut butter to 1 cup. One batch turned into mini loaves and I added mini chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment