Saturday, April 11, 2020

Daily Roll 4.11.20

Baking is on the brain. I actually dreamed about my sourdough bread starter last night. Anyone else having vivid dreams?
Graphic from Practical Scrapper
The day started rainy but it turned sunny but windy. Husband worked on rebuilding the deck.

I worked on this and that mainly laundry. I worry about how people aren't physical distancing. The nicer weather here makes people get out and enjoy it. I don't mind that part but people aren't physical distancing. My friend made me a mask. It has giraffes on it. It is super cute.

What is for dinner?
Smoked Pork Chops
Potato Salad

To Be Baked List (TBB)
Some people have a to be read list (actually me) but today I decided to make to be baked list -TBB list. These are all items I have never made except the sourdough bread.

Reddit Peanut Butter Bread - my sister told me about this (updated link 4.22.20)
No Knead Rosemary Parmesan Skillet Bread - Handle the Heat
English Muffin Bread -Barefeet in the Kitchen
Sourdough Bread **did a very quarantine thing and made starter - whole post coming
Sourdough Waffles
Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls
Chocolate Chip Brioche Soft Pretzels -Smitten Kitchen
English Muffins - Cookies and Cups
Homemade Sticky Buns - Beyond the Butter

End of the Roll

If you need a laugh check out 17 Quarantine Baking Fails

No comments:

Post a Comment