Monday, February 12, 2024

What is Saving Me

Modern Mrs. Darcy has a link up for when we have reached the middle of winter and "What is Saving Us." Check out what is saving everyone else.

I always find it is the little things that save me.


Hoka's - Yes, the tennis shoes recommended by my podiatrist are saving my feet.  I have arthritis in my big toe.  They have just the right amount of cushion. They are pricey. Wish they had more normal colors in the wide version. These are my number #1 walking shoes.  




Morning Outside time
- It really helps me get a grip on what I need to do for the day. It isn't completely screen free but close. I have fallen off of this a bit, but it really does help start the day right. Cold and lots of wind have discouraged me of late.


Being creative
! I am not an artist, but I am a creative person. I challenged myself to enter a recycled art show this week at my local library. I won honorable mention for my piece out of magazine and cardboard called Artesia Sunrise. 


I also made my annual Valentine's to mail through Loveland, Colorado. So, I have spent this January working out my creative energy.


The Keep App

I have been trying to eliminate some of my paper mess. I love that I can mark things off my list. I am not usually an App person but I like this one.

1 comment:

  1. I did a paper making/mixed media art class once. It was a lot of fun. I love your art!

    ReplyDelete