Saturday, February 10, 2024

Operation Fun - Recycled Art


Sometimes I get a wild idea. The library and Artesia Clean and Beautiful were having a recycled art show. I decided to give recycled art a go. I don't consider myself an artist. I am a crafter. The top photo is called Artesia Sunrise and made of cardboard, newspaper, and magazines.


The art above is called ThRASHer.  It was made with trash we collected at the skate park. I won't lie this piece kinda smelled alcoholic. You know how movies have easter eggs little nods or hidden things.


My oldest gave himself a nickname in like elementary school. He wrote Ace was here.  


Stuff We Love was a happy accident in the Artesia Sunrise piece.

I call this process art.  This was fun for me.  I did it only to have fun and stretch myself. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment