Sunday, February 18, 2024

Weekly Roll

 


I don't know if anyone else follows Ghostly.archive she has been documenting tombstones that have recipes and recreating them.  The try guys went with her to visit a tombstone with Red Lantern Dip. It is really interesting.

Roots Tech - one of the largest genealogy conferences. I have attended virtually for the last couple of years. I have to say it is something I look forward to.  The classes are extremely helpful. 

The Millennium Camera - interesting but weird, right. I think I have posted this before. 

Oregon Trail Sourdough Starter  - I guess they are currently overwhelmed, but you can get free starter with a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Inappropriate Thoughts

I think my new band name should be Feral Housewife.  

Deep Thoughts


Gosh some exciting stuff is coming but it also scary. It is closing a chapter for our family and that makes me nostalgic.  

If you got a chance take it, take it while you got a chance. If you got a dream, chase it, 'cause you a dream won't chase you back. 

52 Health


Doing great on taking those blood pressure pills. Even took a walk not great to chase after a scooter. Missing my walking buddy Mama T. Though she probably would have made me do 2 laps. LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment