Sunday, February 4, 2024

Weekly Roll

Can't help all the YouTube videos on songs stuck in my head. This is an oldie but who doesn't love George Strait. This is my husband and I's song. Definitely it is an oldie. 


 Floret YouTube - movie on their breeding program

Amelia Earhart's Plane - It looks like just maybe it may have been found


The National Park Service is killing at these social media posts. Made me laugh.

Inappropriate Thoughts


This is totally me!

Deep Thoughts

I hate how people waste disabled people's time.  It is like their time isn't valuable.   My son had a meeting, and it was made telephonic which was okay because he doesn't drive BUT he had to make arrangements to get his documents scanned which resulted in a 45-minute drive each way. At the initial meeting they could of easily asked him to bring those documents and no separate trip would be required. 

Then my husband pointed out that Government tends to waste everyone's time just not disabled people's. All this to say, you know what he is right. Oh gosh did I just type that. Good thing he doesn't read here.

So, if you need to waste time involve government it really doesn't discriminate between able and disable in regard to wasting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment