Friday, April 1, 2016

What I learned in March



FOUND THE IVY HEART

This ivy heart is in Bellingham, Washington  near the waterfront. I kept seeing it on social media so I decided to seek it out.

LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN OVER 45 AGE GROUP

I learned that when I turn age 45 unintentional accidents are no longer the leading cause of death in my age group.  I don't know if that is reassuring or not because Malignant Neoplasms becomes the leading cause of death - GOOD TIMES  CDC Data on the Leading Causes of Death by Age Group.

I LOVE PODCASTS

I was TOTALLY late to the Podcast party. I started to listen to the first season of Serial and I am addicted. I totally binged listened. Anyone else do that? Oh by the way it is totally relaxing to color doing these things. Any one have some podcasts to recommend?

Interesting link - Why Listening to Podcasts Helps Improve Kids Reading

TRANSITION FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO REAL WORLD
Passport from Transition Fair
I spent a lot of time this month on transition activities for my High School Senior who has autism. I attended the transition fair put on by the Arc and got my son official ID. Some of the journey can be found here - part 1, part 2

I am linking up with Chatting with the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment