Friday, April 29, 2016

What I Learned April

SOURDOUGH



I took a short class on sourdough.  We were given sourdough starter so I decided to give it a go. Making sourdough bread had been on my bucket list for a while. More details here of the whole sourdough experience

DIVING INTO THE DEEP END


My son is getting ready to graduate from High School .  There is a lot of madness surrounding that and adding to that is my son's special circumstances.  IT is a recipe for chaos. As my son transitions from high school to the community transition program, I am learning a lot about what the deep end might look for my kid.  I won't lie I am scared to death for him.  It keeps me up at night.  I have done more advocating this past month than I have done in a long time.  (calls, emails, MEETINGS) 

NO LONGER A DYE VIRGIN!

I think that declarative statement speaks for myself.  I got tired of referring to my gray hairs as glitter. My friend and cohort Mrs Epi gave me a non permanent dye job.  She did a terrific job. No one noticed but I felt a lot better.

Linking up with Chatting Up with the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment