Friday, January 1, 2016

What Worked for Me in 2015

I tried to jot down what was successful for me in 2015. Things that worked for me and what inspired me and the things I learned. I am Linking up with Chatting at the Sky - What I learned last Year
Picture taken during walk at Hovander Park
Walking is my exercise choice. HOWEVER I do my best walking with my friends.  Walking is way better with company. I use a fit bit and I think it is a good motivator. Walking is a bit exercise and a bit therapy for me.
Blog wise my most read posts were my Book reviews aka What I Read linky at Modern Mrs Darcy. I plan on continuing to READ lots and lots of books and give my little book reports

Interesting T-shirt found at Value Village
My biggest three series on my blog were Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker, T-shirts with a Message, and Linky Love.  I plan on continuing those series.

Post it To Do List from Life as Mom - I used this system the entire year with some minor adjustments. It basically kept me on track.

Keep Going on Adventures  - Big and Small

*ET Highway
* Hedge Maze
* Dropping a Friend off at College aka cougar calves
* Colorado
* lots of geocaching adventures

2 comments:

  1. I like the Tshirt! Some times we have to remind ourselves that God thinks we are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Tshirt! Some times we have to remind ourselves that God thinks we are amazing

    ReplyDelete