Saturday, January 30, 2016

What I learned in January

I am linking up with Chatting at the Sky - What I learned Linky

Getting Pooped on by a Bird is LUCKY




I guess the odds of winning the lottery and getting pooped on are the same.  Well I got pooped on by a seagull so I guess I need to buy that lottery ticket. Unfortunately it happened the day after the power ball drawing. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Fortunately, it was mainly on my jacket and luckily I wasn't wearing my nice wool jacket.

Stencil's Make Cool Shadow's



I broke out my stencils to make my homemade valentine's.  My hometown is Loveland, Colorado.  I don't live there anymore but I still re-mail from Loveland.  IT IS NOT TO LATE TO RE-MAIL- February 6th is the cutoff for out of state valentine's to be re-mailed from the City of Love - Loveland, CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment