Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - Every Town has One

Front of the house viewed through dirty windshield - Nov 2015
Side of House- Nov 2015
Dear Diary
Everyone asks me about this one building/house in my town. I think every town has one building that people say "What is up with that?" 

The owner calls it the Clock Tower.  Other people might have some different names for it.  I myself call it the mystery house. It recently made the local news again.  The builder may have missed the deadline to finish the outside of the house. I know shockingly work was stopped because various building codes weren't being followed.  I have to say once the owner got the go ahead he has diligently been working on the outside. 

Post from 2011
2011

                2014  
2014

               2014 again with video

No comments:

Post a Comment