Friday, July 25, 2014

Journal Experimenting

I have been experimenting with different types of journal writing.  This past spring I tried keeping a bullet journal. 


It was a little to intense and I went back to my Handy Dandy Notebook.  I basically use a cheap spiral to schedule and keep notes in.  I have streamlined it a little based on some ideas I got from the bullet journal method. I am keeping my scribbles under my schedule for the week. This made it a bit easier to access my notes. I also liked the symbols for looking stuff up.

This past week I have been using Life as Mom's post it note to do list. I love that my too do list is on a post it notes.  If it doesn't fit on a post it, you don't do it.  I do a lot of scribbling of notes and this doesn't really accommodate this though I can put those on the backside of the paper.  I am finding myself accomplishing more.  That is always a good thing.

Journaling and to do lists are so personal.  I am constantly tweaking my journal/schedule/to do list.  I know that I am a jotter and I have to have a landing place/writing place for all my notes. The spiral solved that but it still isn't always easy to access my notes.  So I am working on that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment