Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 10 Things I keep in my Handy Dandy Notebook

I am joining the OH Amanda Top Ten list linky party.  Head over there and check out everyone's different lists.


Here is a breakdown of  what I keep in my Handy Dandy Notebook

1. Schedule for the week - appointments, What absolutely must happen each day
2. Grocery lists (Costco, Haggens, Albies, Fred's)
3. Blog ideas
4. Phone Numbers I need to call
5 Inspirational Quotes
6 Books read in 2010 - This list is stapled to the front cover
7. Books to read - I recently started to highlighted yellow.  It makes them easier to find.Hey I am a scribbler.
8. Life as Mom Book Club book list is stapled to the back.
9. Rough drafts of notes I have written
10 Travel Ideas/Craft Ideas

Pictured above is my advanced organization system (insert laugh). Until about 2 years ago, I used the scrap paper organization system.  It was a FAIL.  If you have ever seen my office desk, you would understand why.  This keeps my random scrawls in one place.  I call it my hand dandy notebook aka my brain.  It isn't as advance as those home organizers that various blogs promote.  It does get the job done, though. I get these lovely notebooks at back to school time usually for 10 cents to 20 cents a pop.  Here is a close up of a page in my notebook. It isn't pretty but functional.

1 comment:

  1. Love your notebooks. I have 4 sitting in front of me now, i think i have a problem!

    ReplyDelete