Friday, April 18, 2014

Currently Around Here

I am working on a rag quilt.  This is the in progress picture. The layout was giving me fits but a consult with Mrs Epi seemed to resolve my difficulties. It is a little different than I done in the past.  I found my inspiration at Do It Yourself Divas.



My oldest son wanted everyone to see the above video. He thought it would make good blogging material.

I have started my garden.  Got potatoes planted.  I got sugar snap peas coming up.  Hopefully the zinnia sprouts will make it.  I need more dirt.

The Giant Man Child and I sat through Parent Night for incoming 6th Graders to Middle School this fall..  Wow, I don't know if my kid is ready for this.  I know I am not ready. They are predicting 185 incoming 6th graders.

So this is the busyness that is consuming us at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment