Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fishbowl Snowman

I thought I would link up with Funky Junk Interior's Christmas Junk Décor Party.

Pinterest might be the death of me.  There is SO much inspiration.  I was inspired by this fishbowl snowman. 

In order to complete my snowman, I went to my local Goodwill and purchased the two bottom fishbowls.  The top bowl was purchased at  Walmart.  This whole bowl set up was about $15.  I like under $10 projects so I decided that whatever I placed in the bowls would have to come from my home collection.  The snow in the bowls is sea glass from my collection.  The rest of the items are from my Christmas stash- Santa, snowman, squirrel.  I think it still needs some tweaking. The hat is from our winter clothes box.

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo adorable and creative!
    Homa Style's is having a link party that ends today but would love to share with my readers too. The link to the party is http://homastyle.com/wp/2012/12/01/12-days-of-christmas/
    I'm pinning this too!

    ReplyDelete