Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Daily Day 12 - Or 12-12-12 MADNESS

I am linking up with Ali Edwards December Daily. Please check out what everyone is doing for their December Daily.

We had to take partake in the 12-12-12 madness. We attended 2 geocache events. The first one was in Canada that Kevin and I attended.  We fueled ourselves with Tim Bits and Coffee from Tim Horton's .  We arrived at the park just in time to log in at 12:12 pm and 12 seconds along with about 60 other geocachers. . Then we went on to find a couple caches.  Later we went to a local event in Bellingham at Mi Mexico.  It was a great day to be a geocacher. Yes, we are that crazy geocaching family.

For more information about geocaching check out geocaching.com

I have fiddled and fiddled with this layout.  I think there is another page to go with this.  I just didn't have it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment