Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Choices We Make

You are free
to choose,
but you are
not free from
the consequence
of your choice.
           A universal paradox 
 
 

I am having anxiety.  I  am sending my kid to a new school out of our district.  It is not helping that I didn't know exactly how he was suppose to get to said school until late on Friday. That probably should be a post in itself. I wrote a little about my experience about our transition meeting here.   We have since visited said school.  It indeed is in a very nice location.  The staff is very capable of dealing with my son's behaviors. The environment is very restrictive.  The staff to student ratio and academics are great. My son has had a chance to visit. It is like all our hopes are wrapped in this school being the right place for him. I don't want my anxiety to transfer to my son. Hey, I am a Mom and I worry. This is hard stuff.  This is a new dance for us and our son. There isn't exactly a guidebook. I know I will breathe a sigh of relief when this first day is in the books so to speak. Here is to the first day of High School!
Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment