Monday, December 31, 2007

Highlights

I thought I would list some highlights of 2007. This is my favorite photo of the year.

This was taken by #1 son.
Top 5 Highlights of 2007
1.Portland Trip
2. The many adventures with "T" and Family even the broken arm adventure - :)
3. Hanging out with Mars and Mrs Respiratory Therapist
4. Thanksgiving with Pappy and Nonna, too
5. Sewing


Top 5 websites I visit
1. twopeasinabucket
2. bellingham hearld
3. ali edwards
4. wcls (library)
5. cookie madness

Top 5 book reads (hard to narrow down)
1.Eat, Pray, Love
2.Kite Runner
3. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A year of food life
4. The Glass Castle
5. Kabul Beauty School

Top 5 books to read in 2008
1. Lone Survivor
2. 3 Cups of Tea
3. Fix, Freeze, Feast
4. The Other Boleyn Girl
5. Into the wild-?
Crazy Photos from 2007

Crazy California Driver - see the pvc pipes sticking out the window and open door.
I take the 5th on this one. The giant man child made me do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment