Saturday, December 22, 2007

Quilts, Quilts, Quilts

My friend T and I need to join Quilters anonymous, seriously. It is a sickness. We need to become JoAnn Fabric employees. Just thought I would share a few pictures of the quilts we have completed the month of December. Here are mine:
This one is Chuckles and the 1st non rag quilt I have ever done. I learned a lot. Don't know if I am cut out for these kind or not. LOL. See Niki our dog's paws sticking out at the bottom.
This one is for Son #1. It is a rag quilt. It is backed in recycled denim from jeans. Many, many jeans were sacrificed for this one. The top is just cotton and flannel. T embroidered his name on the back. It is a really heavy one. Here are some of T's quilts. I am in awe. I can only hope I become as good as quilter as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment