Monday, August 7, 2023

Welcome to the Jungle

Yes this is a weed and Yes there is a Man behind it

I think I am the patron saint of lost causes. We have been working on our backyard. It doesn't want to be tamed. We have tried growing grass but evidently all we grow is weeds. We grow every weed that New Mexico has to offer. I talked about how I got his and her weeders.  I have been working 30 minutes in the morning pulling weeds. I kept sending proof of life photos to my sister. It is hot here, so it is the only option. We even borrowed Nonna's ladybug wheelbarrow.  Our lawn guy was absent for 4 weeks. This is typical New Mexico.  It was a very tall weed jungle out there.


There is a wheelbarrow under this pile of weeds


It looks better when it is mowed. Don't be deceived by the pretty green. There are literally stumps of weeds in the grass.


These weed remnants are still in the grass



No comments:

Post a Comment