Saturday, August 19, 2023

Road Trippin


The past 2 years have involved quite a bit of road trippin.  I think it is interesting how everyone has different traditions or activities. My kids are adults now, so these are all things for ADULTS. Some of our scenery on many of our trips hasn't exactly been picturesque so we like to play little games or listen to podcasts.

Podcasts

all our suggestions are in the true crime category

Small Town Murder - two comedians discuss crimes.  These episodes are long. They are funny but the pod can be graphic.  This appeals to everyone in my family. We have listened to a lot of these.

Why can't we talk about Amanda's Mom?  This only 9 episodes. This will leave you with a lot of questions.

The Vanished I especially found Ruth Egonoski episode good. Beau Mann is a 4 parts.  First Part Here. This was an interesting story.  

Hide and Seek - I especially like Season 2 Logan. First episode here. Season 3 about Britany is very good too but not yet completed. There is also a bigger cast of characters aka suspects. 


The License Plate Game
- There are many apps now.  Still enjoy doing this.

Google that Place - My youngest likes to google the places we go by to find out what is going on. We have had MANY interesting discussions about things he has looked up.  We had a whole conversation about La Grande Oregon.  My husband has some French ancestry, so I guess this was fascinating to us at the time.

Geocaching - A lot of rest areas have geocaches.  I think if you need a break from driving this is a good way to stretch your legs and possibly have a little adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment