Sunday, August 13, 2023

Weekly Roll


I was in Colorado last weekend to help celebrate my Mom's 80th birthday.  It hailed and rained.  I wish some of that rain would have traveled to our neck of the woods.  

Linky Love

Photo Lab Comparison - She does a good job of comparing various photo lab options.

Inappropriate Thoughts


So I thought it would be funny to get a tattoo for my mom's birthday. A couple of years ago, she called me and said I had a dream you got a tattoo, and you didn't tell me.  So, both my son and I sported tattoos.  Almost zero people believed that we got real tattoos.  It was funny. 

Deep Thoughts

It was wonderful to spend the day with my Aunt and Mom last weekend. I am reminded of how powerful memories are.  It is always interesting to me what we remember and what we don't. I thought to myself how lucky I am to get to spend time with these two people. It has been 10 years since I have seen my aunt in person. She turns 85 this year. These two have weathered the storms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment