Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life Weeks 8 and 9

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Tuesday Project Life. 

I ended up combining weeks 8 and 9.  I was a single parent much of the past 2 weeks.  I think that explains my lack of pictures. My Hubby shot in the Florida Open and later had to attend a work convention in Vegas.  He totally has a hard life, not.  My Hubby contributed the Vegas Pictures.  Does anyone have older children that aren't that interested in getting their pictures taken.  So, I only ended up with the 1 picture with a child in it.  So I at least contributed some of their quotes.

I created the quote cards in Photoshop Elements.

The 4 x6 journal card is from the Cobalt Edition of Project Life. Charlie's art work is a 8 x10 American Crafts Photo Protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment