Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

As we begin the season of bright lights, I think it good time for reflection. I wish I was as efficient as my friends on facebook who for the month of November have been saying a thanks for each day of the month of November. 

We are having an alternate Thanksgiving. My Hubby has been sick so we didn't want to risk exposing our relatives to our giant germ.  I am thankful that he was able to get into the doctor yesterday and get some better medicine.

I am thankful for a supportive family.

I am SO thankful for the friend who was EXCITED to fix my dead car.  That was such a big blessing.

I thankful for friends who really get me. My squirrel moments, affection for bacon, and chain of thought conversations, honeypot spotting's.

I am thankful for all my readers of this blog - You know all 4 of you.  LOL  I appreciate you guys/gals.

I am thankful that my Oldest has found a school that is a better fit for him. I am also thankful for the bus that picks him up and takes him to school.

I am thankful for my little guy who is the greatest helper a Mom could have. Who makes me laugh a lot.

I thankful for my Hubby who puts up with me and all my quirks and warts.


No comments:

Post a Comment